Wednesday 6 March 2013

Bianca Warren at SA Fashion Week!!

Hey!

I am so excited to showcase my latest spring/ summer collection at SAFW next month! I have been working on two themes on this collection and using beautiful colours a variety of yellow and greys, champagnes, dirty pinks , creams and whites. I have drawn my inspiration from everything local, the Cultures, beaches and love. Its commercial, sophisticated with  twist of fun! and I CAN NOT wait for everybody to see it on the runway.

For regular updates on my journey to SAFW follow me in twitter @biancawarren, facebook & Instagram: Bianca Warren Designs.



xo!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging land! Will be at Fashion Week will try to make your show. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divine, shout if you need a ticket for my show !

    ReplyDelete