Monday 11 March 2013

Apiwe's First Week.

Interview after interview I just was not able to find anyone i was gelling with... after almost giving up hope I had a meeting with a young blogger who used to work in a well known proudly local designer store. From the second i saw her i knew she suited the whole vibe and image of my brand. She arrived with a LIV bangle on and that was even more of a reason to take her on,  LIV is a very special part of my brand and me, and we do what we can to contribute to the amazing village.


Liv Bands


Its been a week now since Apiwe has joined our family...


Bianca and Apiwe


Tell us about you in a short...

I'm just a girl from a small town called Queenstown in the Eastern Cape who's chasing her fashion dream. I love blogging, magazines, Rihanna, chocolate, and the beach.


How was your first week at Bianca Warren?

Beyond awesome! I was so nervous and excited on my first day but it didn't take me long to warm up to the family and the rest of my week was great, I've learned so much in such a short period of time.


You also manage Bianca Warren's social media..

Yep! I'm responsible for the brand's online image and its not a really hard tasks because a lot of people love Bianca's work already and interact with her on a daily basis via twitter and facebook and now with the new fashion blog people will get to see the behind-the-scenes of everything project Bianca is working on.

Highlight of the week?

Has to be helping with the preparations for SA Fashion Week! I love every minute and I can not wait for the range to be available in store so I can purchase my fovourite items.... which is the entire collection lol.

Whats on your fashion wish list

 Tickets to see Rihanna live on her on her current Diamonds World Tour, that's it :)

Describe your style?

A mix of vintage, boho chic with comfort  and simplicity.

What are your 3 favourite items on our Signature store rails?

- My black maxi grecian dress
- Sequins/ cream colour block jersey
- Burgundy snoody scarf.... I think I will get them in all the colours for winter.


Black Grecian Maxi Dress R490.00
Colour Block Sequins top R320.00
Burgundy Wooly Snoody R120.00


Current Obsession?

Company.co.uk its a British glossy/fashion magazine I recently discovered at Exclusive Books, its been around for a while though. The magazine is perfect for me!

By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM EVERYONE @ BWD



oh yea thank you so much, I'm now 23 I feel so old lol

Any famous last words?

I'm very grateful for this amazing opportunity and I plan to learn as much as I can and also grow with Bianca Warren :)



No comments:

Post a Comment