Thursday 14 March 2013

Behind the scenes: SAFW Castings Joburg!

Had such a wonderful experience at Head office SA Fashion Week yesterday for the choosing of our models, hair and make up, with Lucilla Booyzen (Board Member: World Fashion Council; Founder / Director:) and the producers of our show.

Early morning start, arrived in Johannesburg, there was NO humidity, nothing like Durban, felt a crisp in the air. I had a scarf and long sleeve on the only clown in my winter woolies...



Gautrain - O.R Thambo to Rosebank

In Johannesburg I caught public transport the entire day, so easy!

When entering the office there was a lovely aura and friendly atmosphere. I had arrived early 'cause of the flight and sat with the ever so bubbly Mathapelo who has done so much for me with regards to SAFW.




The wall is covered in all articles and newspaper clippings of all our achievements.



Business park where SAFW head offices are.



Chosen models after the casting where each model had to say their name and walk for us.
3 of my chosen models are Durban girls! very excited.



An entire wall of all our creations from Autumn/Winter SAFW.

Very excited to show case at SAFW this year, thank you to a very professional team at SAFW and for everything you have all done to make my dream a reality. For more information visit www.safashionweek.co.za and get your tickets for my show at www.computicket.co.za 13 April 2013, 6pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment