Friday 8 March 2013

Behind The Scenes!

Custom made garments....

Shew what a week,

Things have been so hectic the past few weeks, preparing for SA Fashion Week has been a stressful task on its own, have 17 bridesmaids due for April and May and  Matric dance dresses, stock for my signature store and other boutiques, it's crazy season...

Everything is proudly us we manufacture everything on site, from patterns and fittings to the actual manufacturing of the garments. My staff are amazing and extremely hands on they take pride in my brand as much as i do, we are a wonderful team and little family actually....

My most "favouritist" client has been Tia a Crawford pupil going to her Boyfriends Matric dance at Michael House. A bubbly easy going girl who gave me full reign to do whatever i want... (My absolute best). I continued my runway inspiration for SAFW...
She was very happy and collected her garment yesterday for this Friday! So.. all the best Tia!


Tia Asha Mgudlwa


Final fitting


Adjusting the length of the dress for the fish tale back


THE END

xxx







7 comments:

  1. Love the dress... Its so nice getting clients that allow complete design freedom. What a pleasure and she looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for visiting my blog, had so much fun creating the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow B!! Such a stunning dress and it looks so beautiful on her too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Caley and thank you for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! Looks absolutely stunning ! just stumbled upon your blog via twitter !

    ReplyDelete